I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their specialist residential home located in North Wales, not far from Chester.
My client is a nationwide provider of care and support services to adults with complex care needs. This role has become available due to an internal promotion.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Registered Manager you will take responsibility for the general running of the service and report directly into the Area Manager.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Ensure all safeguarding incidents are reported and dealt with accordingly
– Shifts are suitably covered taking into account sickness and holidays
– Make sure that each service user is receiving the appropriate level of care and support
– Delegating any necessary tasks to the Deputy Manager/Team Leaders
– QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management, or equivalent, as minimum
– Valid nursing PIN would be advantageous however isn’t essential
– Experience of working in a similar environment supporting those with complex needs/autism/challenging behaviour etc.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us