- £30000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Children’s Residential Services
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000 DOE
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their established children’s home based in Coventry.
Working within a residential setting, you will take responsibility for all operational decisions within the Home and report directly in to the Service Manager.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Responsibility for the overall management of the home
– Ensure that all young people are provided with a comprehensive therapeutic residential service
– Work with other staff members to make sure care plans and all relevant administration is in place and up to date
– Work with senior management to continue to build on the company’s reputation in establishing a quality led service
– Act as a support for all staff members and residents
– Make sure all issues and complaints are dealt with as efficiently as possible
An established and highly reputable care provider supporting young people aged 5 – 18 years old within residential and educational provisions. They are now one of the largest private providers of residential childcare within the UK.
– Qualified to NVQ level 4 in Health and Social Care, Caring for Young People (minimum)
– At least 3 years current experience working at a management level within a children’s home
– Excellent communication skills
– Able to effectively manage an existing staff team
– Lead by example and provide ‘hands on’ care where required
– Professional manger with a knowledgeable outlook
This position would be ideal for a Registered Manager, Home Manager, Children’s Services Manager, Head of Care, Children’s Home Manager, Service Manager, Deputy Manager, Residential Manager or Childcare Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312