I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their beautiful residential home near to York.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, free onsite parking and great opportunities to progress in the future.
This medium sized residential home is set within its own extensive grounds and supports the elderly and those with dementia.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the service
– Ensure the delivery of personalised care to each resident
– Make sure that the home promotes a safe environment for both staff and residents
– Oversee the allocation of shifts ensuring that the rota is appropriately staffed
– Effectively market the home
A Full UK driving license is ESSENTIAL for this position.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Background of working within residential care at a management level
– In depth understanding of dementia and working practice of supporting this client group
– Excellent communication skills
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us