- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Exciting new phase within a fantastic service that provides residential and educational support to children and young people with autism, learning disabilities and behavioural issues.
The new phase is seeing positive change which will provide several roles for experienced Managers.
With numerous houses onsite, this is an ideal opportunity for Managers who are looking to join a multidisciplinary team and have onsite support from other senior management to help you achieve outstanding results.
These roles are ideal for Managers who are wanting a challenge, exceed excellence, and overall want to be part of a team that are dedicated to ensure their residents go on to lead independent, fulfilled lives.
To apply for these roles you must meet ALL of the below;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a managerial post within a similar setting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with children / young people with learning disabilities
- Able to work on a shift basis
- Level 4 in Residential Childcare or equivalent and willing to study for the level 5
In return you will receive 35 days annual leave, £30K-£35K salary, and various other benefits.
Interviews are to be held ASAP, so don’t delay and contact me today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us