- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their residential service not far from Gateshead.
This is currently a nursing provision however will soon be deregistered and changed to a specialist service supporting those with acquired brain injury, neurological conditions and complex needs.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, 30 days holiday including bank holidays and a company pension.
*Due to the location of this service, a Full UK Driving License with access to a car is required
As Registered Manager you will have the overall responsibility for the daily running of the service.
Whilst the initial transition is happening, you will work closely with the Directors of the business and help to support the implementation of a completely new structure.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– General staff management and recruitment
– Monitor the care and support that is provided to all residents
– Ensure that all administration is kept up to date
– Understand the residents and their needs
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working within a residential environment, with a similar client group would be advantageous
– Passionate about providing quality person centred care
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us