- £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to take responsibility for a residential service in the Norwich area.
This role is initially a 6 month contract however is very likely to become permanent.
My client is an independent charity who provides support to children and adults with autism. This particular role will be looking after one of their adult provisions.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary (depending on experience), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a contributory company pension.
Working within a residential environment, supported by a Deputy, you will be responsible for the general daily running of the service.
Other duties may include, but are not limited too;
– Attend management meetings off site
– Complete regular reviews on staff members
– Oversee the support provided to each individual, ensuring that they are receiving the appropriate level of care
– Liaise with external professionals on a regular basis
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards completion of Diploma Level 5, if not already held
– Background of working with people who have autism
– Good knowledge and understanding of current legislation
– Experience of staff management within a residential setting
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role due to location
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us