- £26000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care branch located in Middlesbrough.
This particular office supports both adults and children with learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviour. The more clinical cases are taken on by the branch nurse.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary (including care allowance), 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory company pension, discount scheme and 24/7 support line for all employees.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Support the Director of Operations and the Managing Director
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the office
– Regularly speak with commissioners and external professionals
– Continue to grow the branch and develop brand awareness to increase business
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working within a domiciliary care branch, ideally in a management position
– Passionate about providing quality person centred care
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us