- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Registered Manager for a lovely residential home in Rugeley. The home has undergone extensive refurbishment to create a comfortable and charming environment for the residents to live in. The Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and managing a high quality, person-centred care service. On offer is a competitive salary, 5.6 weeks annual leave, pension scheme and most importantly the opportunity to work with a provider and senior management team who are committed to high standards of living and care for their residents.
The Registered Manager role
As the Care Home Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of small – medium sized elderly residential home, making decisions and taking responsibility for resident’s health and social welfare.
The Registered Manager ensures that the highest quality care is being delivered to elderly residents through;
- Regular supervision, appraisal and showing strong leadership
- Arranging reviews of residents and formulation health and social care plans.
- Maintaining resident report systems.
- Ensuring residents receive necessary medical care.
- Liaising with GPs and other outside agencies, and arranging such visits as necessary.
- To implement the planned programme of care and, where appropriate, teach and co-ordinate other members of the caring team who may be responsible for implementing specific aspects of care.
- To audit the care given and the level of service, and to initiate any action that may be required.
You’ll manage all staff within the home ensuring that they have full induction, training and support. You’ll be aware of the disciplinary procedures and implement where necessary. You’ll ensure that the home is meeting all its legal requirements.
The successful candidate
- Ideally you’ll be an experienced Registered Manager / Care Home Manager
- You’ll need to have experience of working with older people.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 or equivalent or working towards
- You’ll need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the CQC regulations and requirements and the need of older people
- You’ll be a caring an empathetic person who is committed to ensuring that high quality care is a delivered.
Interested? To apply for the Home Manager role please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us