- £27000 - £29000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Registered Manager to join a learning disabilities team. The role comes with an excellent salary and an extensive benefits package to include enhanced annual leave, childcare vouchers, company events and ongoing training and development opportunities.
The role is based in a residential home for adults with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Needs, Complex Behaviours and Dual Diagnosis. You will enrich the lives of service users through the delivery of high quality person centred care and support that enables independence and achieves valued outcomes. The main purpose of the post is to provide leadership to the staff team and overall management of the home and undertake all statutory and regulatory responsibilities required of a registered manager of a care home. The most recent CQC report found the home to be good in all areas.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Registered Manager including:
- Lead, monitor and co-ordinate the activities of the staff team in the delivery of high quality, person centred services to service users in accordance with their plans of care and the organisation’s Quality Assurance Framework.
- Ensure that the home and support workers operate in accordance with the appropriate regulatory; statutory and organisational standards and requirements and that the home always presents as being a clean, safe and homely environment.
- Be responsible for analysing data and information relating to the health and well being of service users and implement any changes required in relation to their care and support needs.
- Budgeting and financial management
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with experience of working with service users with learning disabilities and complex social behaviours . You will operate with significant autonomy in the operation of the care home, ensuring that the high standards of both the home and the organisation are maintained at all times. You will also, together with other managers in the organisation contribute to initiatives and projects aimed at improving service delivery through continuous improvement across the organisation.
You will hold Registered Manager’s Award or an equivalent Health and Social Care qualification.
A not for profit housing and care provider whose services include care homes, supported housing and domiciliary care. Their aim is to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314 for more information
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us