- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care branch located in Newcastle.
The appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary package (inclusive of car allowance), 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension, free parking and much more.
My client supports adults in the community living in their own homes. This particular branch in Newcastle is one of the largest in the group and operates in excess of 3500 care hours per week.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Support the Director of Operations and the Managing Director
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the office
– Regularly speak with commissioners and external professionals
– Continue to grow the branch and develop brand awareness to increase business
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working within a domiciliary care branch, ideally in a management position
– Passionate about providing quality person centred care
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us