- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their beautiful residential home located in Reading.
The appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, occupancy and performance related bonus and a fantastic support structure with good opportunities to progress in the future.
This particular service is a medium sized residential home which has been completely refurbished and renovated in order to help deliver a high level of care and support to the elderly and those with dementia.
This home is located within a residential area of Reading and is in an excellent location for public transport links and the M4.
*Due to the responsibilities required, a full UK driving license with access to a car would be preferred
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Work with the senior management team and update them on any changes etc.
– Ensure all residents are receiving the appropriate level of care and support
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the home
– Monitor the level of occupancy
– Continuously work with local authorities and external agencies
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working within a medium or large residential home, ideally with some experience of working with dementia
– Passionate about providing quality person centred care
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us