- £25000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in the Salisbury area of Wiltshire.
The appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with good progression opportunities, company pension and the option to enrol on a profit share/target related bonus scheme subject to performance.
This particular service is a family run domiciliary care agency that deals with mainly private clients in around the local community.
Their most recent CQC report was finalised as ‘GOOD’ and they hold a great reputation due to the high level of care and support they provide.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Report into the Directors of the business and update them with any changes
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the office
– Regularly speak with commissioners and external professionals
– Continue to grow the branch and develop brand awareness to increase business
I am keen to speak with existing Managers looking for a new challenge or Deputies looking for progression.
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working within a medium or large residential home, ideally with some experience of working with dementia
– Passionate about providing quality person centred care
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us