- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Are you working as a Domiciliary Care Manager but are looking for a new challenge? Are you an experienced Deputy Manager looking to take the next step? Do you have extensive experience within the domiciliary care sector at a managerial level? Are you currently a Care Manager but hold you’re RMA? If so, I want to hear from you!
I have an opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join an established home care provider in the East Midlands. This role will be based at their Head Office in Northampton, on a permanent, full time basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Registered Manager to manage the daily running of the office. The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Supervise a staff team which will involve both office and field based employees
– Work closely with senior management to effectively market the branch
– Monitor the level of care that is provided and ensure it is of the highest quality
– Build and maintain relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Take responsibility for the operational management of the branch
– Liaise with service users and their families on a regular basis
A local domiciliary care provider with an excellent reputation in the community. They have recently been awarded a new NHS contract which sees them having a dramatic increase on their already impressive supply of 2000+ care hours per week.
– It is essential that you hold a Registered Manager’s Award (or Level 5 Diploma)
– Experience of working within a managerial role in a domiciliary care setting
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience of business development within a managerial provision
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Carer, Senior Coordinator, Residential Leader, Home Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Assistant Manager, Dom Care Manager, Service Coordinator, Housing Officer.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.