- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A picturesque, medium sized residential home in Llanelli is looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join the team. Salary, £30K – £5K
About The Role
- Overseeing all day to day operations of the home
- Ensure the delivery of quality care
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Strong leadership and management skills demonstrable from previous relevant Home Management
- Able to inspire and mentor teams of staff through promotion of strong company values and ethos
- Experience of improving standards
- You must hold a QCF Level 5 in Leadership & Management
Interviews to be held ASAP
If you would like to know more about the role, please Apply now, or for more information, please call Claire on 0121 362 2319
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.