- £25000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- St. Helens
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their newly registered domiciliary care branch in the St Helens area of Merseyside.
This new start-up has only recently achieved registration from CQC so the appointed Manager would be expected to help secure contracts and develop care hours for the branch.
Alongside a good basic salary, the successful Registered Manager will be rewarded with additional payments for taking part in the on call, paid mileage/expenses and great opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the office
– Report into the Directors of the business and update them with any changes
– Regularly speak with commissioners and external professionals
– Continue to grow the branch and develop brand awareness to increase business
I would be keen to speak with both experienced Care Coordinators looking for the new step as well as existing Registered Managers looking for a new challenge.
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, as minimum with willingness to work towards Diploma Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working within a domiciliary care branch
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.