- £26000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their existing domiciliary care branch in Gloucester.
This branch has been established for quite a while now and holds a great reputation in and around the local area.
As well as being rewarded with a competitive basic salary and 25 days holiday, you also won’t be expected to take part in the on call rota as this is managed by the senior support staff and Care Coordinator.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the office
– Report into the Directors of the business and update them with any changes
– Regularly speak with commissioners and external professionals
– Continue to grow the branch and develop brand awareness to increase business
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, or equivalent
– Experience of working within a domiciliary care environment ideally at a management or senior level
– Able to effectively manage multi-disciplinary teams
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.