- £34000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care office in Bedford.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Manager to join an established business and play a substantial part in their future growth. You will have the opportunity to pursue a stable career within this organisation and professionally develop as the business continues.
Along with a very competitive basic salary, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a performance related bonus, good progression opportunities, support to complete further training and qualifications, flexible working and private medical insurance.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential in order to be considered for this opportunity
This role will involve you taking responsibility for the daily running of the office.
Despite the Directors being available for support and guidance, you will act as the face of the branch and oversee it as though it was your own business.
Other duties as Registered Manager, may involve but are not limited too;
– Contribute to business growth by securing additional contracts and hours
– Ensure that each service user is receiving the appropriate level of care and support
– Manage an office and field based team
– Monitor CQC compliance and identify any areas for improvement
– Qualified to NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care/Diploma Level 5, or willingness to work towards completion if not already held
– Background of working in and ideally managing a domiciliary care branch
Interested? The first round of interviews are being scheduled for week commencing 24th April 2017 so please apply for immediate consideration
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.