- £27000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their respite unit in the Harrow area of Middlesex.
You will be joining a new service that currently supports adults with learning disabilities and other associated needs.
*A Full UK Driving License is required as travel to other services may be needed
As Registered Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for your allocated service
– Manage complex rotas and ensure that are shifts are covered appropriately
– Asses service users and identify what care and support is needed
– Work with the company director to rectify any issues
– Qualified to NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Existing Manager who has ideally been previously registered with CQC
– Experience of working within a similar environment supporting people with learning disabilities
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.