- £29400 - £29400 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We need a Registered Manager to run a luxury Extra Care scheme in Ferndown. As the Registered Manager with CQC you’ll manage the day to day running of the facilities and the delivery of an in-house domiciliary care service. On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package; £29,400, 25+8 days holiday per year, up to 7% pension scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted high street rewards. You’ll need expeirence in extra care, domiciliary care, or supported livng management.
The Extra Care Manager Role:
This is a rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the service.
As the Registered Manager you will assist the Service Managers to manage the full operations of the service including:
– Taking overall responsibility for the operational running of the extra care development.
– Managing both the facilities and an in-house domiciliary care service
– Staff management and appraisal
– Ensuring the safeguarding of residents and that all systems are in place for reporting incidents
– Ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
– Work with the human resources department in recruitment and selection procedures and develop an effective staff team to create a good skill mix.
– Business development, monitoring and evaluation
– Development and training
– Health and safety and risk assessments
– Monitor on a daily basis the provision of services and facilities, including all communal areas and the guest suite.
– Provide information and support to enable residents to live independently.
– You’ll be an experienced Registered Manager, with expeirence of managing social care services for older people – ideally domiciliary care
– Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
– Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
– Maximising income through selling services
– Budget Management and cost control
– Full Clean UK Driving Licence
– Must be flexible to work alternate weekends
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager post please click apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.