- £26000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
A small picturesque, luxury home in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join their team. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications £26K – £35K
The Good rated home supports older people with dementia and related illnesses.
About The Role
- Overseeing all day to day operations of the residential home
- Ensure the delivery of excellent quality of care
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the people management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Strong leadership and management skills demonstrable from previous relevant Home Management
- Able to inspire and mentor teams of staff through promotion of strong company values and ethos
- Knowledgeable of elderly care and dementia
Interviews to be held as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
To apply for this position please fill in your details below and send us your CV.
One of the Coburg Banks team will be in touch as soon as possible.