- £26000 - £29000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their respite service in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire.
This home supports people with complex needs, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and other associated conditions.
As this position is being filled by an interim Manager on a short term basis, we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Alongside a good basic salary, the successful Registered Manager will be rewarded with Monday to Friday working hours, a comprehensive company benefits scheme, great opportunities to progress and the option to undertake further qualifications and training.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the home
– Report into the Area Manager of the locality and update them with any changes
– Regularly speak with commissioners and external professionals
– Ensure that the home is appropriately staffed according to occupancy levels
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working with people who have complex needs and/or learning disabilities
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.