- £22000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Registered Manager role for a domiciliary care agency in the Harrogate area. We’re looking for a Care Manager who can grow and develop a care service and increase the homecare hours, whilst maintaining high care delivery standards. You’ll be a motivated and driven individual who has experience at management level within domiciliary care. My client have an excellent reputation for providing high-quality care services and offer an attractive salary dependent on experience.
The Domiciliary Care Role
You’ll be managing a Domiciliary Care agency that provides care to people across the Harrogate area in their own homes. There is lots of potential for growth in the private market, so this is a role that would suit somebody who has experience of marketing homecare services in the community.
The Registered Manager is responsible for;
- You’ll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and service user’s families.
- You’ll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant
- You’ll ensure that you are meeting local authority contract compliance and that you are developing and growing the business.
- You’ll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector, you’ll need to have managed a Domiciliary Care Agency before,
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously, though we will consider applicants who have previously worked as a deputy manager in domiciliary care before.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or be working towards the QCF level 5.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV.
For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.