- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their beautiful residential home located in Bexley, South East London.
This is a residential home that supports adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs.
The original mansion, set within its own picturesque grounds, has been lovingly restored and modernised in order to deliver personalised care to each individual they support.
Along with a very competitive basic salary you will be rewarded with benefits to include a company pension, 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and flexible working hours.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the home
– Work closely with the senior management team to identify areas for improvement
– Ensure that the home is appropriately staffed according to occupancy levels
– Consistently work towards improving the CQC rating of the home
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of supporting those with learning disabilities and/or complex needs
– Management experience within a residential setting
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.