- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in Leeds.
This office has been established for around 12 months however is an addition to an already existing portfolio of nationwide home care branches.
Alongside a very competitive basic salary, the appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with; life assurance, dental care, private healthcare, high street vouchers/discounts, 25 days holiday rising with service plus bank holidays and much more.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the branch
– Report into the Area Manager of the locality and update them with any changes
– Regularly speak with commissioners and external professionals to maintain good working relationships
– Ensure that the branch is appropriately staffed
– Continue to work towards improving the CQC rating of the branch
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working at a management level within domiciliary care
– Strong leadership skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.