- £28000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Supported Living and Domiciliary Care
Salary: £28000 Negotiable
Your main objective is to provide management and leadership across your designated provisions ensuring that excellent care standards are maintained throughout. There are many tasks incorporated into the position of Registered Manager
Managing supported Living and Dom Care services
- Ensure service users are assessed regularly and a high standards of support is delivered
- Regularly meet with support teams to assess their abilities and ensure that excellent care standards are maintained
- Ensure each support meets the requirements of Supporting People, Dom Care, CQC and that they adhere to the Safeguarding processes
- Maximise the financial performance of an allocated group of supports
- Market the support homes and domiciliary care to commissioners, actively pursuing referrals and admissions.
- Retention and recruitment of senior support staff
You will have management experience within learning disability background with either a nurse or care management qualification. You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability develop services to their maximum potential.
One of the uks leading and most respected care providers to individuals suffering from a range of learning disabilities. They have a fantastic ethos on how they care for their clients which is a modules that has been repeatedly replicated in all the care provisions that they run. This position may be suitable for candidates from the following backgrounds: Registered Manager, Care Manager, Area Manager, Community Manager, Service Manager, General Manager, Regional Manager, Supported Living Manager and Branch Manager.
If you are interested in progressing within a successful company who believe in investing time and money into creating excellent nurses, then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews To apply for this or similar opportunities, please email a full and updated CV to email@example.com or