- £33000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their small children’s residential home located in Leicester that supports young females. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications, £33K – £40K.
My client is a private organisation and holds a great reputation throughout the areas in which they operate. They also have exciting plans arranged for the future which will lead to potential career development opportunities.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home
- Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
- Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
- Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home rate ‘Good’ with OFSTED as minimum
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319, or apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.