- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Home Care
Salary: £28,000+ Based on Experience
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and dedicated Domiciliary Care Manager to manage a reputable homecare service in Reading
This is a challenging position that requires a strong Domiciliary Care Manager to manage and develop an established company. Ideally you would have a strong working history within the domiciliary care sector.
There will be various tasks that can be incorporated within a Domiciliary Care Manager position some of which outlined below:
• Strong domiciliary care business development and marketing skills to identify and secure new business
• Have responsibility for all staff – to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
• Ensure successful operation of quality control systems
• Ensure that all computerized and manual records are up to date
• Write reports and maintain monitoring of service
• Ensure all staff receive supervision and appraisals
• Ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively
• Work within agreed budgets
• Actively participate in the growth and development of the business.
• Recruit, select and effectively supervise staff team
• Maintain effective assessment and review procedures
You will be a positive, pro-active forward thinker and enjoy working within domiciliary care.
You must have a strong background working within domiciliary care and at least 2 years’ experience as a Manager.
You must possess an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent.
This position would be ideal for a registered manager, care manager, community care manager, home care manager, deputy manager,branch manager or domiciliary manager .
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us