- £38000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Home Manager
Residential Nursing Home
£40,000 plus bonus
Based in a beautiful village location, this 40 plus bedded dual nursing/residential home seek a Registered Home Manager to ensure the smooth running of their care home.
As the Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for providing an innovative active and progressive care service, utilising best practice guidelines whenever possible whilst ensuring residents safety and welfare.
Key responsibilities include:
- The effective management and administration of the home in accordance with the proprietors policies and legislative requirements to agreed budgets
- To be registered with CQC/SCSWIS as the “Registered Home Manager”
- Liaison with other agencies, for example Local Authorities, PCT’s LHB’s, medical practitioners, hospitals, dentists, district nurse, chiropodist, physiotherapy, etc.
- Developing and implementing a Quality Assurance system to ensure all aspects of the home are audited and monitored on a monthly basis.
The ideal person for the Registered Home Manager role will be an experienced manager with a history of managing successful homes. You must have an excellent knowledge of the CQC guidelines and requirements. You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this and enjoy working within a residential/nursing environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy then “apply now” to be considered for our shortlist, if you would like more information on this role or other similar roles then please call Katie O’Neill on 0121 362 2313
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us