Registered Manager – domiciliary care services. This is an exciting role where the Registered Manager will be responsible for the management of community care services which include traditional homecare, hospital discharge service, emergency response. As the registered Manager you’ll be responsible for overseeing the care team and ensuring a high quality, responsive care service is being delivered. This will suit you if you’d like to work for a charitable organisation committed to making a real difference to people’s lives. On offer is a competitive salary of £23,000 – £30,000 the lower end reflecting that we will consider a deputy looking for progression and the higher end for an experienced registered manager .
As the Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the homecare services in Norfolk. The organisation provides a range of services to people in the community to support people with care needs and their families. They support regular homecare clients, people who have just been discharged from hospital who require a short-term service and people who need short-term crisis support. There is a good staff team and structure in place and you’ll be ensuring that the care team effectively support clients and staff.
Specifically, you will;
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the service ensuring that the needs of people with care needs are met.
- Managing community care services
- Ensure compliance and quality in line with all relevant legislation including CQC.
- Developing the range of services offered to meet the needs of people with care needs.
- Ensuring compliance and the highest quality standards are achieved in line with all relevant legislation including CQC
The Successful Candidate
Previous experience as a Registered Care Manager would be ideal, however we are also considering candidates who have significant deputy manager experience, salary will be dependent on level of experience.
You’ll need management experience within a domiciliary care / homecare service
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of managing and motivating a dispersed staff team
- You;’ll demonstrate a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care, including a thorough knowledge of CQC regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high levels of professionalism at all times
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent – or working towards
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential for this role.
Interested? To apply of the Registered Manager / Service Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.