Location: East Sussex
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to manage a supported living team within the learning disabilities sector in Brighton and Eastbourne
- Manage the team within the service, ensuring that safe, evidence based practice is employed at all times according to policies and procedures and within Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all people attending the service including safeguarding of adults (SOA).
- To manage and oversee the care and support within the service
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of the Service Users, ensuring that systems are in place and followed for the reporting and investigation of safeguarding incidents and relevant action taken.
- Lead, manage and monitor the staffing teams via the management structure ensuring that members of staff are recruited, inducted, trained, supervised and apprised in line with policies and procedures.
- Manage, monitor and be part of an “on call” system with other nominated staff members
- To be responsible for the effective communication and records to be in place regarding the Service Users development and wellbeing. Ensuring that there is an effective two-way communication system with parents/ advocates and other stakeholders where appropriate.
- Level 4/5 NVQ or RMA in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
- Must have previously registered with CQC and have the knowledge and ability to implement standards
- Understanding of management issues in delivering community based services
- Experience of managing staff including recruiting, inducting and developing individuals and teams
- Experience of rota management
- Experience of performance management including handling of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Excellent knowledge of word processing, spread sheets and presentation package
This role may also be suitable for Registered Manager, Home Manager, Service Manager, Supported Living Manager
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for interview
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315