Autistic Residential Home for Adults
Salary: circa £28,000 + enhancements
Location: Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a residential home for autistic adults. You be required to oversee two homes within Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. This role is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus enhancements, a structured training and development programme and a competitive holiday allowance.
I am looking for a dedicated Registered Manager who will have the responsibility of covering two residential sites across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Ensure good working relationships are developed and maintained, both with internal and external contacts
– Represent and promote the company through effective methods
– Work closely with the Assistant Director on a daily basis
– Encourage all staff members to help develop the service
– Assist with the direct care of service users (where required), sleep in and rota cover
– Participate in the out of hours on call
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (as minimum)
– Experience of working within a residential setting in a management role
– Flexible approach towards working hours
– Experience of working with adults who have autism would be advantageous
– IT proficient
– Literate and Numerate
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this position
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 24th February 2015 with a view to holding interviews the following week.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us