- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £35,000 + paid mileage
Location: near Barnsley
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch located near to Barnsley.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus a competitive holiday allowance plus paid mileage.
My client has been established for over 15 years and they specialise in care throughout Yorkshire. They are developing a strong portfolio of offices and have great development plans for the future.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for multiple services in the area
– Ensure the delivery of personalised services to each service user
– Develop and grow services through increasing weekly care hours, maximising referral opportunities and effectively marketing the branch
– Proactively take responsibility for assigned budgets and utilise available resources
– Evaluate services through regular assessments with both employees and service users
– Work closely with senior management on a regular basis
– Oversee the coordination of rotas and shift allocation
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management (as minimum)
– Experience of working within a domiciliary care setting
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management position within health and social care
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
The closing date for this position is Friday 06th March 2015 and applications submitted after this time will NOT be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us