I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to take responsibility for a service near to Dartford that supports adults with challenging behaviour and mental health.
Due to the specialised care and support that is provided within this service, it is essential that you have had experience of supporting individuals with severe complex needs/challenging behaviour and/or mental health.
This vacancy has become available at an exciting period of growth within the business. The company Directors are looking at purchasing new properties to expand the group which would give you the opportunity to progress to Area or Operations level.
A Full UK Driving License is essential in order to be considered for this role.
I am keen to speak to people living within commutable distances to include; Gravesend, Bromley, Croydon, Orpington, Bexley, Chislehurst, Cobham, Sidcup, Mitcham, Sutton, Dulwich Village, Brixton, Epsom, Shoreham, Bexleyheath, Sevenoaks, Caterham Twickenham and Woolwich to name a few.
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Regularly market the business to raise awareness and attract new referrals to the home
- General management of the service
- Ensure the service is consistently adhering to CQC regulations
- Develop existing and new relationships to help grow the business
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management as minimum (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing services for people with complex needs/challenging behaviour/mental health
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.