I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to take responsibility for a learning disability service located near to Burton-upon-Trent in Staffordshire.
This service supports young adults from 18 to 25 years old and is one of multiple services in this growing company.
On top of a competitive basic salary, you will be rewarded with; bonuses (depending on performance) as well as future opportunities to develop into senior manager and area positions.
This company have been operating for around 3 years now and pride themselves on offering a home-from-home environment for all young people within their care.
I am keen to speak to people living within a commutable distance to include; Derby, Stafford, Swadlincote, Barton-under-Needwood, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Measham, Lichfield, Ibstock, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Market Bosworth, Long Eaton, Beeston, Uttoxeter, Stone, Cannock, Penkridge and Rugeley to name a few.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake as the Registered Manager including, but not limited to:
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Consistently work to within CQC guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
I am seeking an experienced Manager with a strong background of working within and managing a learning disability and/or challenging behaviour home, ideally for young adults.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– At least one full inspection where ‘GOOD’ was achieve under CQC
*A Full UK Driving License is required
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.