- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: circa £25,000 with OTE £30,000
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care offices in Nottingham. This company has been established for over 20 years and holds an excellent reputation throughout the local area.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and excellent bonus structure. You will also be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
You will take overall responsibility to ensure the smooth day to day running of the branch.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Liaise with external agencies and care professionals
– Preparation of staff wages, client invoices etc.
– Utilise every opportunity to increase domiciliary hours of the branch
– Ensure high standards of care are maintained at all times
– Investigate and deal with complaints where required
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent as minimum
– At least 2 years management experience within a domiciliary care setting
– Excellent communication and people management skills
*A full UK driving licence is essential for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us