- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Care Manager – Adults Learning Disabilities Service
Salary £28,000 – £30,000
Charitable organisation with excellent working conditions
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a specialist care provider based in central Birmingham. They have a number of services throughout the Midlands and this role will require multi-site management of both staff and support services.
The role is with an organisation that specialise in supporting adults who have a variety of learning disabilities including autism. They have a number of services within this specialist sector and they offer a high quality, person-centred provision which exceeds CQC standards and requirements. They are looking for a manager that will share their vision to continue this.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Registered Manager including:
– Ensure the effective running of the service and ensure that quality is key throughout
– Proactively lead, support and develop a strong, specialist team across the service
– Lead by example and share knowledge – show what ‘good quality’ looks like
– Actively and appropriately manage any crisis / conflict situations and guide employees in an appropriate manner
– Ensure the service is fully compliant/exceeding expectations and actively developing strategies for continuous improvement, demonstrating quality and achievement of challenging goals
– Ensure employees are supported and developed via the Care & Support Career Development Programme
The successful candidate will have experience at management level and must have must have experience of working with people with autism and/ or learning disabilities. You must be able to offer support to vulnerable adults and have good knowledge of CQC Essential Standards. It is essential that you have excellent administration and communication skills, and as the role requires traveling to the services, you will need to have a UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle. You must hold Registered Manager status and Level 5 Leadership, or be willing to work towards.
A charitable organisation that support adults on the autism spectrum. They have an excellent reputation for providing a quality service to clients and staff
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us