I am recruiting for Registered Managers to join my client who have children’s residential homes within the Staffordshire area.
This is a private organisation and they currently have a portfolio of around 10 children’s homes across two counties.
This company are going through the process of opening several new homes and require experienced Managers to take responsibility for these services.
With the above in mind, I am keen to speak to people living within commutable locations to include; Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Cheddleton, Crewe, Uttoxeter, Burton upon Trent, Rugeley, Cannock, Ashbourne, Belper, Telford, Macclesfield, Leek, Fradley and Stone to name a few.
The successful Manager will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, performance related bonuses, support to complete further qualifications and much more.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is required
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.