Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £29000 - £29500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Registered Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit a natural leader with a background in supporting people with learning disabilities and experience of managing a residential care home for people with learning disabilities.
If that’s you, and you can demonstrate the ability to work with and support people with learning disabilities, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work at weekends and occasionally cover on-call in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the Registered Manager you’ll report to the Area Manager and will be primarily responsible for the health, safety and well being of 6 residents with learning disabilities.
You’ll also be tasked with the following:
– The day to day operation of the care home, ensuring all daily records and personal files are kept up-to-date
– Positively contributing to the development of an efficient care team
– Holding regular health and safety meetings with staff
– Accessing and organising a wide range of social and recreational events both inside and outside the home
– Conducting annual personal development reviews and supervisions with all members of the care team
– Ensuring the staff ratio is in line with legislative requirements
– Identifying training needs and develop the relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
The ideal candidate for the Registered Manager role will have demonstrable, relevant experience of managing a residential care home for people with learning disabilities.
It’s also really important that you possess an NVQ level 5 in leadership and care or be working towards it.
You will also need to be the following:
– A good leader
– Highly organised
– Able to put other individuals first
– A good knowledge of CQC and all their procedures
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You’ll need a full driving licence to be considered for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: Care Manager, Service Manager or as a Registered Manager.
Basic salary: Up to £29,500 per annum for the ideal candidate
Additional benefits: 3,600 car allowance, holidays and pension
They are a company who provide support and education to young people with learning disabilities, and as a business they’ve been around since 1977.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they have a great reputation for providing quality care, supplemented by a fantastic training program and opportunities to progress.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.