An exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a new children’s home in Surrey. Salary £42 plus up to £6K bonus to be achieved.
This is an opportunity to give the right candidate the autonomy to make their own mark on a service and watch the home develop from the ground up.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for the;
- Recruitment process from hiring, supervising, appraisals, staffing structures Inc. rotas
- Referral process
- Financial budgets
- Home operations in line with children’s legislation and the companies’ policies and procedures
- Promotion of a positive, unconditional caring environment
The successful Registered Manager will have;
- The ability to demonstrate significant experience within a managerial capacity plus relevant qualifications
- Experience of working with children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Awareness of the needs and rights of children and young people in care and acting as an advocate for children and young people.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.