- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
Salary £28,000 – £30,000
Excellent Benefits including Family Friendly working, Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers and enhanced annual leave
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a learning disabilities team based in the Forest of Dean. This is an excellent opportunity for a manager to take the next step up as the service provides support across a number of services across the region.
You will be the front line management face of operations, and be instrumental in delivering flexible and individual support packages.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Registered Manager including:
• To have overall responsibility, as Registered Manager, for managing the delivery of adult learning disability services.
• To set and achieve service development goals of support for your team and services as agreed with your line manager.
• To ensure that support from the registered service meets Fundamental Standards and Regulations of the Health and Social Care Act 2008
• To manage the rota effectively to ensure that staffing levels are maintained at all times and meet the needs of the people they support in the most efficient way
• Promote services both directly to clients and to professional partners
• To work in partnership with other key stakeholders and providers in order to deliver safe, innovative, person centred support and to develop the reputation for excellent delivery of distinctive services.
You will be an experienced manager within the health and social care sector. You will ideally NVQ Level 5 or equivalent and you must have significant management experience in a social care setting along with understanding and experience of providing a range of services for adults with learning disabilities. You will need to have access to vehicle as the role will require travel around the Gloucestershire area and you must be able to take part in the on call rota.
The role is based in a charitable organisation supporting people with learning disabilities and their families. Everything they do focuses on helping the people they support to live the life they choose.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us