Physical and Learning Disabilities
£29,000 basic + excellent benefits
Are you the Registered Manager we are looking for? Do you have the passion, talent, skills and care experience that can make it all add up for the people we support?
Purpose of the role:
To ensure that regulatory requirements are met across the services of responsibility and take full responsibility for the management of the service and to provide the highest quality of care to the people they support.
To lead and work with the delivery team and Quality Improvement Team to ensure the services are rated good or outstanding. Key tasks include:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the service
- Ensuring safeguarding records are investigated and all appropriate sign off is given
- Completing regular finance audits to ensure that the people we supports money is being managed in accordance with their care plans.
- Ensuring that the service is compliant with regulation and the placing bodies requirements
- Undertaking referral assessments and mobilise new contracts
- Ensuring that the team work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams, ensuring that the people we support have access to the best support that meets their needs
- Checking that all appropriate health and safety arrangements are in place
- Providing support and direct supervision to support staff and team leaders
- Providing onsite coaching and mentoring of staff teams
- Leading staff meetings and identify staff training needs
- Ensuring staff personal development is ongoing to meet the needs of the people we support.
- Promoting and support inclusion throughout the service, identifying and discussing employment and leisure opportunities in the community
- Monitoring KPI’s for the people supported to ensure that each of the people we support are active citizens in their community.
- To undertake an annual review for all the people supported
- To induct new staff into systems, policies and procedures
We need someone experienced in managing a home, within a learning/physical disability environment. It is essential that you have:
- A track record of achievement in the development and delivery of continuously improving high quality service
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification.
- Will need to apply to the relevant regulator for Registered Manager status and undergo the Commission’s interview to determine suitability.
- In depth understanding of the social model of disability.
- In depth understanding of care/support programming and planning.
- In depth knowledge of legislation, policies and guidelines affecting the service.
- Knowledge of financial management. management and budgeting.üBusiness planning
The home is a 21 bedded home supporting physical disability and young people
The company provide fantastic benefits, including generous holidays, rewards and wellness benefits, and fantastic opportunities to progress.
If you are interested, then please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.