Experienced Registered Manager needed for a learning disability service in Hatfield. Salary up to £40K. This service specialises in supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, and complex needs.
The small, family feel, organisation you will be joining, provide beautiful homes for their residents and strive for excellence to ensure their clients get the best possible support available.
Your role as the Registered Manager will be to:
- Recruit, mentor, and lead staff
- Provide supervision, support, and guidance to the staff team
- Implement policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the residential care, services, and activities
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, you will need:
- A NVQ 4 or QCF 5 in Leadership & Management
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities, autism, and challenging behaviour
- Managerial / leadership experience within a similar service with a minimum CQC report of Good
For more information, please contact Claire on 0121 362 3219, or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.