Experienced Registered Manager needed for a specialist therapeutic provider based in York. Salary up to £37300 dependent on experience.
The organisation is also committed to their staff: they recognise dedication and development, rewarding staff with opportunities for career progression. They also provide competitive salaries plus benefits including, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 31), enhanced pension, life assurance scheme, recognition scheme and online shopping discounts to name a few.
Our client provides specialist mental health support within residential settings across the North of England to young people and adults. They heavily invest in clinical invention to support with client’s transitions. They are passionate about providing the best support and are recovery focused.
As the Registered Manager you will:
- Work in conjunction with the Clinical Team completing CQC regulated activities, ensuring that all required notifications are completed in a timely manner, requirements are adhered to and legislation is upheld.
- Retain overall responsibility for the general day – to – day running of the home
- Take a lead role with regards to the Safeguarding of the service
- Be responsible for staff recruitment, training and budgets for your home
To be considered for the Registered Manager role you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years registration for a residential service, with either CQC or Ofsted
- Extensive understanding of mental health
- Level 5 in health and social care leadership & management
- A valid UK driving licence
Interested, APPLY now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.