- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 DOE
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client and work from their office in Peterborough. They are an established home care provider with the East Midlands and opened the Peterborough site in early 2015; they are now seeking a Manager to take responsibility for the daily running of the branch and to help develop it to its full potential.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent opportunities to progress in the future and also the support to undertake further training and qualifications.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including. But not limited too;
– Supervise a staff team which will involve both office and field based employees
– Work closely with senior management to effectively market the branch
– Monitor the level of care that is provided and ensure it is of the highest quality
– Build and maintain relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Take responsibility for the operational management of the branch
– Liaise with service users and their families on a regular basis
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– Experience of working within a managerial role in a domiciliary care setting
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience of business development within a managerial provision
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us