We’re looking for a talented Registered Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit an organised, mature and accountable person, with experience of managing Supported living and some community based care services.
If that’s you, and you can demonstrate the ability to grow a service from start to operating at a good or outstanding level, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Director and based in the company’s St Albans office, as the Registered Manager you will be primarily responsible for the development of 4 supported living sites centred around St Albans.
You’ll also be tasked with the following:
– Ensuring the service meets and surpasses CQC standards and the LA contract specification
– Planning and progressing strategic priorities
– Ensuring service users safety and well being is promoted at all times
– Recruiting, managing and developing a team
– Ensuring all admin, care plans and systems are up to date
– Chairing monthly meetings
– Liaising with other care and medical professionals
– All health and safety aspects of the service are followed
The ideal candidate for the Registered Manager role will have demonstrable experience of managing a supported living service and ideally this should be multiple services.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Working closely with Hertfordshire Local Authority and MDT’s in Hertfordshire
– Recruiting and developing a team
– Liaising with local authorities and CQC
It’s also really important that you possess a NVQ level 5 in leadership or equivalent.
You will also need to be the following:
– Calm under pressure
– Able to multi-task
– Good at communicating at all levels
– A maximum of 1.5 hours commute from the offices
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You’ll need a full driving licence to be considered for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: Service Manager, Scheme Manager, Supported Living manager or as an Area Manager.
Basic salary: £40,000 to £46,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: An annual bonus of up to £6,000 is also available if you hit your personal targets
Additional benefits: 28 days holiday + fully expenses + pension
The business you’ll be working for is a company specialising in domiciliary care and supported living.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are established and very successful across the UK
– Are forward thinking, progressive and adopt modern technology
– Are supportive and encourage people to be autonomous
– Have good opportunities to progress and be a key part of the companies success
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.