Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- £27000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Registered Manager to work for our client.
They are a franchise who provide about 800 hours of domiciliary and live in care every week across the Swindon area.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing a care service or be a Deputy Manager within a domiciliary care setting then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– The day to day running and growth of a domiciliary care service based in Swindon
– Managing the safety and quality of the business
– Provide good service to customers
– Leading and managing the staff
– Promoting the business to new clients
– Experience of managing a care service or be a Deputy Manager within a domiciliary care setting
– Additional experience of working closely with CQC to ensure quality standards are adhered to
– Further experience of understanding the needs of people who require care
– Excellent communication skills
– The ability to support customers with all aspects of their daily living
– Good time management skills
– Good supervisory and management skills
– A NVQ level 3 and 5 (or working towards 5) in care and leadership management
– A full driving licence is essential for this role
– Basic salary: £30,000 – £34,000 per annum depending on experience
– Additional benefits include:
— 28 days holiday
— Good progression
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Registered Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Registered Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Home Manager, Residential Manager or as a Community Care Manager.