Experienced Registered Manager needed for a beautiful residential service based in Whitby. Salary £31K. The successful candidate will be joining a passionate charity who provide support to adults with profound learning disabilities.
The successful candidate will be a talented inspiring Manager who will lead the team to maintain and further develop this Outstanding CQC rated service.
Your role as the Registered Manager will be to;
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team.
- Implement policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the residential care, services and activities.
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation.
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, you will need;
- A NVQ 4 or QCF 5 in Leadership & Management.
- Experience of working with adults with profound learning disabilities.
- Managerial / leadership experience within a similar service.
For more information, please contact Claire on 0121 362 3219 , or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.