We’re looking for a Registered Manager for a small domiciliary service based in Coventry.
This is a great opportunity for an established Registered Manager, with extensive experience with growing a domiciliary service. The Director is looking for someone who is business focused and will grow the branch.
If you can demonstrate experience of domiciliary management then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
- Grow the domiciliary business
- Manage day to day operations of the service
- Liaising with commissioners and external professionals to maintain good working relationship
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care
- Ensuring the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team
- Experience of domiciliary management
- Experience and able to evidence growth of a domiciliary service
- Additional experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Basic salary: Up to £35000 per annum with the opportunity to earn commission or salary increases (open for negotiation)
Think that this Registered Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Registered Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Domiciliary Manager, Branch Manager or as a Home Care Manager.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.