I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager who can demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and requirements to join an established domiciliary company who are looking to branch in the Bath and North Somerset area. Salary up to £35K.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Registered Manager who is ready to take on a challenge of setting up a new service from scratch, with the backing of a company with a good reputation in nearby areas.
As the Registered Manager:
- You will be responsible for ensuring an effective and quality-based care service.
- Identify promote and develop new existing business for the Care Division whilst achieving optimum profitability and providing a competitive efficient service.
- Provide Leadership of the co-ordination of care, training, and administration of the office.
- Monitor Quality Standards.
- Service Assessments and risk management.
- Co-ordinate and take part in the on-call cover of the service.
- Liaison with Local Authority and health care professionals.
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met.
- Recruitment, retention, and training.
To be considered for the Registered Manager role:
- You will be an experienced Social Care Manager.
- You will have managed Domiciliary Care service previously.
- You will demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC requirements.
- You will be able to communicate with Local Authorities effectively.
- You will have strong negotiation skills.
- Ideally, you will be qualified to level 5 or working towards.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.