I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager who can demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and requirements to take over the running of a Domiciliary Care Agency in Waltham Forest. Salary up to £35K.
As the Registered Manager:
- You will be responsible for ensuring an effective and quality-based care service.
- Identify promote and develop new existing business for the Care Division whilst achieving optimum profitability and providing a competitive efficient service.
- Provide Leadership of the co-ordination of care, training, and administration of the office.
- Monitor Quality Standards.
- Service Assessments and risk management.
- Co-ordinate and take part in the on-call cover of the service.
- Liaison with Local Authority and health care professionals.
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met.
- Recruitment, retention, and training.
To be considered for the Registered Manager role:
- You will be an experienced Social Care Manager.
- You will have managed Domiciliary Care service previously.
- You will demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC requirements.
- You will be able to communicate with Local Authorities effectively.
- You will have strong negotiation skills.
- Ideally, you will be qualified to level 5 or working towards.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.